Catering and venue reservations
- Wayne State University Catering – McGregor Memorial Conference Center
WSU Catering is the official campus caterer and manages the conference center and all catering needs across the WSU campus.
Office (313) 577-2400
Fax (313) 577-7770
- Student Center, Community Arts Auditorium, St. Andrew's Hall, Gullen Mall, Keast Commons, campus lounges
Phone: (313) 577-4585
Fax: (313) 577-3520
- Room Scheduling
Phone (313) 577-3500
Parking and Transportation Services
- Parking and Transportation Services manages all the parking structures and surface lots on main campus and for the School of Medicine and Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences. Please visit their website or contact them regarding parking rates. The office also manages the shuttle system for the university.
Phone: (313) 576-7275
Fax: (313) 577-9483
Event Parking Order Form
- Media Services manages all AV needs for the university outside of McGregor Conference Center and the Student Center. They can also recommend reputable Audio/Visual vendors for large scale events held on campus. Please call or email them directly with your event needs.
Phone: (313) 577-1980
Wayne State University Police Department
- The Wayne State University Police Department was formed in 1966 and provides a full range of professional police services to both the main and medical center campuses as well as the surrounding neighborhoods. Please contact them regarding event security needs and questions. They can assist with crowd control and event safety.
Phone: (313) 577-2222
Department of Facilities Operations
- The Department of Facilities Operations provides the following services to the campus community: Building Engineering, Custodial, Grounds, Maintenance Trades and Pest Control Services.
The Service Center at (313) 577-4315 is the primary point of contact for all Facilities Operations service requests.