How We Can Help
Below is a list of events we can help you produce under the current pandemic guidelines and instruction of President M. Roy Wilson:
Types of Events
- Social, Networking or Cocktail Mixers
- Conferences, Meetings
- Forums, Departmental or School Open Houses
- Anniversary Celebrations, Awards and Recognition Events
- Cultural Events, Art or Museum Gatherings, Historical Events
- Seminars, Meetings
Event Costs & Budget
One of the biggest considerations when choosing what type of event best serves your objectives is your event budget. All of the following must be considerations:
- Audio Visual Services
- Event Streaming technician, captioning, chatting services, etc.
Virtual Events and Services
Are you pivoting your traditional in-person event to a virtual one? Special Events will provide:
- Streaming/hosting platforms recommendations.
- Assist with setting up and managing your virtual event
- Create timelines and briefings
- Help schedule pre-recorded components
- Moderate your backchannel, chat rolls, and more.